49 Amazing Facts about Hinduism that most Hindus Probably wouldn’t know.
11. In Hinduism men and woman are treated as equal halves. Women are also treated as Goddesses.
12. Turmeric and Tulsi ( Holy Basil ) which are extensively used across the world in Hindu Temples are proven to be the Best Anti Biotics and Anti Oxidants, making Hinduism very medicinally Pro from Centuries.
13. Hindu temples are not just architectural marvels, they are energy centers and hold great scientific significance which was proven. The usage of metals and construction patterns are proven to transmit positive energy.
14. Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha are the four goals of an ideal Hindu.
15. The word ‘Karma’ is derived from the hindu concept of ‘good and bad deeds’
what goes around comes around.
16. Hinduism has reformed itself multiple times to get rid of any practices like Sati Sahagamana to suit humanity.
17. Bodhidharman, a Hindu prince belonging to the Pallava dynasty renounced his kingly pleasures in search of inner spirituality and introduced martial arts to China.
18. Buddhism has its roots from Hinduism, it originated first in India and later spread across Asia.
19. Suvarnabhoomi airport in Thailand has a statue depicting the ‘samudra manthan’ which translates to ‘the churning of the ocean’, a very important episode in Hinduism.
20. Garuda Panchacila ( Garuda and the 5 Principles ) is the National Emblem of Indonesia, Garuda being the Holy Bird from Hinduism. Indonesian National Airlines is also named after Lord Garuda as “Garuda Airlines”.