Waterfalls are the natural water streams which basically have a Rock or Hill as it’s Medium..! And they are way too cool.!!
They make you lose your stress by giving nature’s fresh air.
The Waterfalls listed below are those which can be visited in any given season..! And as always we bring you the hand-picked list.!
We bring you South India’s most fascinating Waterfalls.. The BEST FIFTEEN!!
15. Shivanasamudra Falls ( Mandya District, Karnataka).
14. Lakkom Falls, Munnar (Kerala)
13. Kunchikal Falls, Shimoga (karnataka)
12. Irupu Falls , Kodagu(Karnataka)
11. Kiluyur falls, Yercaud (Tamil Nadu)
10. Ethipothala Falls, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
9. Kapilatheertham, Near Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)
8. Kurthalam falls, Tirunelveli District (Tamil Nadu)
7. Hogenakkal Falls, Dharmapuri (Tamil Nadu)
6. Kuntala Falls, Adilabad (Telangana)
5. Meenmutty Falls, Kalpetta,Wayanad District (Kerala)
4. Athirappilly Falls, Valparai (Kerala)
3. Doodh sagar falls (Goa)
2. Talakona Falls, Tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh)
1. Jog Falls, Sagara (Karnataka)