1. Light House on Dolphin’s Nose Vizag.
2. The Famous Dolphin Nose Hill with Light House on it.
3. Lal Bahabur Shastry Inaugurating the Light House on Dolphin Nose in 1957.
4. Expansion of Hindustan Ship Yard.
5. Pandit Nehru at launching ceremony of S.S.JALA USHA, India’s first home-built modern naval Vessel at Vishakhapatnam.
6. Merchant Navy Canteen in Vizag, 1951.
7. Construction of a Shed in Hindustan Ship Yard.
8. A passenger ship named Andaman being built at Visakhapatnam.
9. Two Ships under construction at Ship Yard, Visakhapatnam.
10. Vizagapatnam City.
11. A Naval Guest House in Vizag, 1952
12. Beach Road, Vizag- which was much prior called as “Vizagapatnam”.
picture credit: Govt of India.
Beautiful Pictures of Visakhapatnam from the times of Vizagapatnam. Awesome aren’t they.?!