15 Things That Happened While Rajamouli was Busy Shooting Baahubali !
1. Andhra Pradesh became 2 states.
2. Allu Arjun and Jr. NTR became fathers.
To Ayaan and Abhay.
3. Facebook and Youtube turned 10 and Orkut died.
4. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
And the Rice Bucket and several others that took ‘social media campaigns’ to another level.
5. 226 Tollywood films were made.
55 (after July 6, 2013), 117 (2014), 54( until July 10, 2015) – just for the figure fanatics!
6. Tollywood lost nearly 16 renowned actors.
From Akkineni Nageswarao garu to M.S.Narayana, we lost many of our favorites.
7. Meanwhile, Thaman celebrated 50 films.
8. General Elections took place and we found ourselves a new PM – Narendra Modi.
and he visited 21 Countries already as Prime Minister of India, Wait, he is actually visiting 3 more while we are reading this article.
9. TDP and TRS completed 1 Successful year in power.
10. About fifty new faces were launched in Tollywood.
..while the cast of Baahubali was busy.
11. Nine satellites were designed, created and launched by ISRO.
Out of which the satellite cost of the Mars Orbitter Mission (the first succesful Asian Mars Orbiter in the first attempt) was merely 153 crores, as opposed to the 195 crores lavish budget of ‘Baahubali’.
12. Ram Gopal Varma and Puri Jagannath completed 12 and 6 films respectively.
13. Sachin retired with ‘Thank You Sachin’.
14. iPhone 5C and 5S were launched, and so were their next generation – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
15. Indian Cinema celebrated its 100th birthday.
And is 102 year old already!
Alright end of the humor part. 😀
History was never made in a day. Baahubali is a revolutionary movie. Hence, the wait would surely be worth it.
With this, we hope that Baahubali turns out to be a millennium hit and adds another feather to Rajamouli and Indian Cinema’s cap.