55 Reasons why you Shouldn’t Vote for Modi in 2019.
While a huge group of unhappy voters are showing hatred on Narendra Modi, here are some reasons listed by one of the political follower on why one Shouldn’t Vote for Modi.
Check them out and decide for yourself.
1. Elevating the fuel prices without any justification when the crude oil price is comparatively low. Price of fuel maintained high by imposing high tax rate is a classic example of burdening the general public.
Petrol is more than 87 Rupees Per Litre. More than 90 Rupees in many cities.
2. LPG price crossed over the 800 Rs mark … It is double the price of 2014.
3. The nose dive of Indian Rupee… which is holding the record of the most devalued currency in Asia.
Rs 72.71 is the value of INR vs USD.
4. Varanasi, Modi’s own parliament constituency is in the list of most highly polluted 20 cities of the world.
5. Goods transportation fare in the Indian railway has gone up by 10%.
6. Widespread polarisation on a communal basis as never seen or heard before.
7. “Organised loot and legalized plunder” through a flawed experiment called demonetisation.
The government expected that 30% of the notes will not come back to the banks, but eventually, 99.3% came back. The rest is with The Royal bank of Nepal, Royal Bank of Bhutan and the cooperative banking sector. This experiment took the lives of more than 100 people in our country.
Introduction of Rs. 2000 Notes was a disaster.
“Give me 50 days and if Demonisation is proved wrong I will gladly accept whatever punishment the public want to give” – Narendra Modi
These were the words of Narendra Modi during the days following the Demonetization stunt. Now he does not utter a word about this.
9. 2% drop in the GDP amounting to the loss of 3 lakh crores to the nation. This also resulted in shutting down of lakhs of MSMEs across the nation.
10. “Black money which is stacked outside will be brought back within 100 days”, Modi said. But no action was taken on that till now and even the 673 names given by HSBC is not disclosed. Who is the government of India keen to protect?
11. “2 Crore jobs will be created every year”, he promised. But in reality, not even 1 lakh jobs were generated on the other hand demonetisation has killed lakhs of jobs in almost every sector.
12. Rafale deal is another loot. India is buying an aircraft from France for 1526 Crores. He Ignored HAL and made Anil Ambani’s brand new company a partner in this deal. Funny twist, Qatar and Egypt get the same aircraft for 700 crores. Mother of all scam !!
13. Another crony capitalist Patanjali was given land worth 268 crores for just 58 crores.
14. As per RBI loans worth 2.4 Lakhs, Crore was waived for the corporate sector when farmers are committing suicide because they can’t afford loan repayment.
15. The suicide rate of farmers increased by 40 percent most of them are from BJP governed states.
16. GST another example of monumental mismanagement. Revenue of state government has been affected badly. Small businesses were severely hit.
17. The banks that survived the global recession in 2008 have incurred a loss of 44,000 crores in the last quarter.
18. An imposed tax of 200 percent for petrol and 400 percent for diesel.
19. The agricultural sector that previously recorded 4 to 5 percent growth annually is now showing only up to 2 percent.
20. Export bill of agricultural produce has come down by 9 billion dollar.
21. As per South Asia terrorist portal (STAP) Record under NDA 2 government 191 soldiers killed, 72 percent increase in loss of life.
22. The Kashmir alone has shown an increase in terrorist activity by 42 percentage. Civilians killed in terrorist attack in Kashmir has increased by 37 percentage.
23. Supported corrupt people like Gali Janardhan Reddy and gave multiple seat in the assembly elections to his family. Modi even shared stage with the corrupt people supporting them in the rallies.
Eventually BJP lost in the election. People were even more angry when Amit Shah made statements saying ” We will see who will become CM” and used governor and other forces to form the government and failed there too.
24. India has just given 1000 acres of land to Bangladesh in lieu of 500 acres. A classic example of a poor foreign policy.
25. Non-performing assets of banks (NPA) surged from below 2 lakh crores to 10 lakh crores. This is the all-time record of Indian banks.
26. How far can the NDA runaway from the responsibility of Nirav Modi gate in spite of clear written information by Mr. S.V Hariprasad. Nirav Modi successfully escaped from India.
27. Vijay Mallya, Vikram Kothari, Mehul Choksi, Nirav Modi etc. who fooled the Indian banks, the Indian government, Indian public is having a wonderful time abroad.
Vijay Mallya even claimed that he met the Finance Minister before leaving the country.
28. 50 percent increase in Swiss bank deposits by Indians has been recorded as per official records.
29. Poverty index of India is ranked 100 out of 119 nations (remember that we are 95 percent self-sufficient in food).
Sri Lanka 84th
And even Bangladesh is 88th
Even the war-torn Iraq is ahead of us
30. In 2012 Modi made a statement that the FDI is the overturn for foreign countries in 2016 After Modi came into power 100% FDI allowed by BJP.
31. Lynching in the name of in the name of meat has become so common that even news channels find any values on that.
32. People are killed in the name of meat when India is the No-1 exporter of beef in the world. Remember the speech of Modi regarding meat export before the 2014 election.
33. M/s Allanson pvt ltd has been decorated with the diamond award by the government for largest exporter beef.
34. Women safety has become a joke. In one incident the BJP cadres were on the road carrying national flag and chanting Vande Mataram demanding the release of a Child Rapist and Murderer.
35. Sabotages of law and justice. The eyewitness of Malagav bomb blast have been vanished into the air as per the verdict Naryad Pataya case Maya Kodnani the culprit who was sentenced for 28 years have become a minister. Even though she has been relived from the verdict still doubts remain
36. Operation Maithiri , an operation organized overnight to help the people of Nepal with relief package of Rs 6000 crores. The aid announced by the Centre during Kerala flood was just 600 Crores. Centre also denied any foreign assistance that was offered for Kerala.
37. The price rise is at the all-time high still statistics of inflation is around five.
38. The accounts of cleaning and rejuvenation of river Ganga shows Rs 7000 crores spent. However, the condition of the river Ganga remains unchanged.
39. Railway fare has been drastically increased. The minimum charge has gone from Rs.5 to Rs.10. It is the first time in the history the rail charges have increased at this pace.
40. Jay Amit Shah, son of Amit Shah, President of BJP, a young prolific businessman, managed to multiply the company wealth to a staggering 16000 times in a span of one year ! Many media houses were forced to remove this news.
41. During the first 5 days of demonetisation, Allahabad cooperative bank has exchanged 750 crores rupees worth old notes under the dynamic leadership of Amit Shah.
42. Allies of BJP feel deceived. Allies of BJP like Shiv Sena, Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and many others feel deceived and the promises made to their states like Andhra Pradesh, Maharastra etc, unfulfilled.
43. In 2012 Amit Shah’s wealth was worth 1.90 crores and in 2017 it was 20 crores. What is his source of income ?
44. “Make in India” the scheme was adopted from the former government by changing the name of the programme. The program which was initiated to promote the Indian products and the Indian industries, the logo of the programme was also designed by a foreign company called Weiden n Kennedy.
45. A decline of $ 4 billion has been shown in the FDI, means Make in India programme did not create an impact on the Indian economy, at the same time China has attracted $ 37 billion.
46. The “Swachh Bharat” has failed which was the changed name of Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan of the UPA government. See the number of toilets UPA government has manufactured in the first 4 years of UPA rule
11.3 million 2008-09
12.4 million 2009-10
12.2 million 2010-11
8.8 million 2011-12
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan website says that it is now building about 50 lakh toilets , but in the name of toilet Rs 16400 crores has gone beyond public domain Rs 530Crore was spent only on advertising
47. The ambitious 90 smart cities mission of the government has “failed to make remarkable progress” as only 5% of the proposed projects are completed so far, according to Anarock Property Consultants.
48. Failure of economy digitization. The RBI report shows the cash transfer of market was increased about 37% after currency ban.
49. The cost of printing new notes was 21000 crore rupees. The non-return currency is just Rs. 10720 crore.
50. India has the highest GST rate in the world the most complicated. 6 types of taxes and a high rate give a headache for merchants.
51. Manmohan Singh spent 642 crores on foreign trips in 9 years Modi has spent 1484 crores till July this year. Yet, relations with most countries have deteriorated.
52. Aadhaar leak. Right to privacy is a fundamental right of the citizen. But the Modi govt does not share that belief. They believe the citizen should only have a limited right to privacy.
53. During the last 4 years or 1475 days, Modi spent 800 days in public rallies and spent 200 days abroad and only 19 days in Parliament.
54. In his first speech Modi announced that criminals will be eliminated from politics . One-third ministers of Modi’s Cabinet ,have criminal cases charged on them
55. States which are not ruled by BJP states like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Delhi and Tamil Nadu are in the best in development across India.
Written by – Nasarudheen Mannarkkad.
South Report’s take: India has united to support Narendra Modi as Prime Minister and the reality is that people are angry with Petrol and Diesel prices which effect the common man everyday along with some of the economic policies.
BJP definitely has to answer to people before the elections or people will show their response as Vote.