South Report Presents you the most amazingly Rare Pictures of India from the early days of Independence:
1. A military tank gifted by U.S.S.R to India after independence.
2. A beautiful landscape in Trivandrum, 1952.
3. Town hall in Bangalore.
4. A test tube calf at Madhura veternary college.
5. Sarvepalli Radha Krishnan at All India Women’s Food Council.
6. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel arriving by plane at Orissa, 1947.
7. People of Orissa greeting Sardar Patel, Orissa, 1947.
8. Sardar Patel saluting to the Army, Nagpur, 1947.
9. The Hon’ble Sardar Patel visited Nagpur in December, 1947.
10. Sardar Patel and family, 1947.
11. People Que up to buy Postcards with photos of Mahatma Gandhi printed on it.
12. Ploughing by elephant, India 1955.
13. People gather at Railway station to pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi as the Train Carrying his remains arrives at kanpur station.
14. The Dome of Parliament hall.
15. Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kerala.
16. Nehru laying foundation stone for Orissa capital at Bhubaneshwar.
17. Nehru being welcomed at Srinagar, Kashmir.
18. Nehru and Countess Mountbatten in Simla.
19. Nehru on his visit to New York City, U.S.A.
20. Nehru in Kashmir.
21. A rare picture of Bhakranangal project.
22. The BEST metro train, 1950.
23. The latest double deck “Best” buses in Bombay, 1952.
24. Bombay local train introduced in 1952.
25. The Municipal Offices Building, Bangalore.
26. The monolithic bull of Chamundi temple , Mysore.
27. Miss India competitions of 1952.
28. People gather to hear Jaipur Maharaja speech with Sardar Patel.
29. Locomotive manufacturing unit.
30. Men clearing ice on railway track.
31. First Jetliner at Delhi Airport.
32. The king of Saudi Visiting India.
33. The Fort Kotah, Rajasthan.
34. The Fort Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
35. Indian National Airways Flight.
36. A view of Darjeeling.
37. A view of the Duplex Street, Pondicherry.
38. Indian Film Stars posing for a picture. Don’t Miss the Pilot.
39. Indira gandhi at airport departing to USA with Prime Minister Nehru, 1949.
40. Nehru and Indira Gandhi at Niagara falls.
Image Credits: Govt of India.