1. Increased old age pensions from Rs.200 to Rs.1000.
2. The Paper Free e-cabinet launched by Mr. Chandrababu Naidu is the first of its kind in India.
3. Allotted the land and got the clearances for Sanctioned Educational Institutions including IIT, IIM and NIT.
4. Used Big Data to save 700 crores per year in civil supplies alone.
5. Signed an MoU with Google India to build an e commerce platform for farmers. The beta version is released already.
6. Curbed Red Sandal, Mineral, Liquor and Sand Mafia in Andhra Pradesh State.
7. Cleared the files of Wipro Special Economic Zone & Tech Mahindra Campus in Vizag.
8. Signed up a Technology Partnership with ISRO in mapping and geo tagging Andhra Pradesh.
9. Launched NTR SUJALA campaign to provide 20 Liters Mineral Water for just Rs.2.
10. Replaced the regular lights with LED bulbs and lights to save electricity.
11. Brought back the Importance of Telugu Language and Culture. Declared Sankranthi as Official Festival of Andhra Pradesh.
12. Successfully brought Hero Motor Corporation to AP defeating Karnataka, Maharashtra & Telangana in the competition.
13. The Andhra Pradesh government has cleared industrial incentives amounting to nearly Rs 2,100 crore as it seeks to showcase the state as an ideal investment destination for global investors.
14. Encouraged Student Talents to Help Government Adopt new technological ideas for better and efficient governance.
15. 43% fitment to state govt employees and RTC employees.
16. AP Govt inked MoU with Asian Paints for setting up a unit in Vizag with Rs1,750 crore. It will provide 700 jobs.
17. Metro Rails in Vizag and Vijayawada have progressed to Soil tests and are only 4-6 years away from operations. Gave the Metro work monitoring to Indian Metro Man Shreedharan.
18. The Start Up village is up and running in Visakhapatnam with 120 Start Up companies Incubated .
19. IT Signature Tower construction to start soon. 22 Acres of Land is allocated on Hill No.3 of Cyber Valley.
20. Andhra Pradesh Dwkra women now do the Sand Mining and the process is all online. A gesture of empowering women and curbing down of Sand Mining Mafia.
21. Brought industrial and infrastructural partnership help from Japan and China.
22. iPhones will be made in AP. Foxconn Vice President in meeting with AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu stated that a $3.5 Billion Investment will be made by them in the next 2-3 years for manufacturing i phones and other electronic products in India.
23. Merged the 7 mandals of Khammam District into Andhra Pradesh and forming Polavaram Project Authority to finish the Polavaram Project construction in 4 years.
24. Successfully achieved 24*7 power supply in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
25. Set up MOUs with Google, Facebook and Twitter on e-Governance and Technology partnerships.
26. Started the construction of IIM Vizag and lobbied Center to get 300 additional seats to NIT Eluru.
27. Represented the State in World Economic Forum and invited Indira Nooyi, the CEO of PEPSICO to Andhra Pradesh, Making Pepsi agree to buy Mangoes and Coconuts from AP.
28. Launched back the Janmabhoomi and Neeru Chettu Program for Ecological Balance.
29. Made use of PM Narendra Modi’s “Make in India” Campaign in launching “Make in Andhra” campaign to attract investments in Andhra Pradesh.
30. Efficiently faced HUDHUD cyclone and assured minimal life loss with help of technology partnership with ISRO using real time data imaging and mapping from ISRO satellites to minimize the damage.
CM’s Surprise visit to a Petrol bunk where the fuel was reportedly being sold at higher price.
31. Restored Vizag to its former glory in no time.
32. Became the first state in the country to formulate a Start Up Policy. Inaugurated the Sunrise Startup Village, a model which will be adopted by rest of the Indian states.
33. Announced Vijayawada- Guntur Region as Capital. Named it as Amaravati and successfully bought Singapore, the least corrupt Nation in the world to prepare the Master plan for the God’s Own City ” Amaravati”.
34. Implemented the India’s Best Land Pooling Policy to give a Win-Win situation to both Farmers and the Government.
This Policy gained the trust of Farmer and for the First time in India, a whooping 35,000 Acres were given to Govt of Andhra Pradesh by Farmers without any agitations as there is a clear Win Win situation.
35. In less than an Year of time, with Master Plan already in hand, made the Bhoomi Pooja for Andhra Pradesh State Capital ” Amaravathi”.