The General Secretary of Telugu Desam Party, Nara Lokesh launched an app for the upcoming Krishna Pushkaralu, yesterday at their party office. Titled “Krishnamma”, this app is the first of its kind by the government and app will cater to all the informatory needs of pilgrims coming down to the state for the Krishna Pushkaralu 2016.
This app will be made available on Google Play Store from 12th August.
The Telugu Desam Party with the help of NTR trust facilitated the development of this mobile application for the needs of pilgrims. The Krishna Pushkaralu start on 12th August and will go on until 23rd August.
Here are the highlights of this app:
• Rich and easy to use interface
• Small in size, quick and responsive interface works offline
• Location based services
• Park and locate the vehicle
• Real-time status of Ghat capacity
• Purohit information at Ghat level
• Public amenities like ATMs, health Centre, bus stand, free water, food, toilets and 30 amenities based on the availability at that location
• Share the location from the app itself with your near and dear
• Location based temples, tourists places and events information
• Missing persons details shared through push notifications