22 things only Medical Students can relate to.
1. Your family has asked you for medical advice every time you go home.
2. Medical situations on a TV show or movie will always make you cringe.
3. You ask yourself why you even go to medical school. Repeatedly.
4. You will become ultra-competitive.
5. You’ll do anything for your seniors to notice you.
6. Your mother thinks you still having a sleeping and eating schedule.
7. Whereas in reality , what sleep schedule ? You become a zombie.
8. Thick books don’t scare you anymore.
9. You start becoming numb to human emotions.
10. You’ll end up learning more new diseases everyday , and remembering them becomes a pain.
11. You develop at least one weird habit while studying. Reading aloud and studying in weird poses top the list.
12.You have self diagnosed yourself with at least one disease and one symptom.
13.You’ve made fun of patients. It’s been your guilty pleasure.
14. You figure out sooner or later that whatever might be the symptoms, the answer is always diabetes, pregnancy, the flu or SLE.
15.You start at the bottom of the rung. The very bottom.
16.Your idea of a vacation is going to the cafeteria for lunch.
17.You have a pretty non-existent social life.
18. You realize being a medical student is not entirely about studying medicine.
19. You might want a relationship, but you have no time.
20.You have a crappy handwriting.
21. You know who your life partner is.
Another Doctor 😀
22. You also know that , in the end , you know nothing beats the happiness of being a doctor.
Because you’re doing something you Love and Saving lives !