* Graphic and High Patriotic Content. User discretion advised.
1. NSCN-K terrorists who did Manipur ambush killing 18 Indian soldiers on 6th June, crossed the border back into Myanmar and hid in 2 camps there.
2. Indian army intelligence traced the terrorist’s organisations in a massive hunt that followed the ambush.
3. The army found out that more attacks were planned from Myanmar camps.
4. Drones were sent deep in Myanmar territory to locate those camps.
5. One camp was located east of Nagaland and another east of Manipur, approximately 150 KM south. Both well inside Myanmar.
6. Once the drones located the camps, Indian army top leadership sought operational clearance from PMO India (involved border crossing). The PMO was quick in providing the clearance.
7. Planes carrying Indian Special Forces silently crossed into Myanmar after informing the government on India.
8. It was not a joint operation with Myanmar army, intelligence or government, it was our own operation by our own military. All special commandos were dropped strategically. Yes, They dropped from the plane using parachutes.
9. Indian Special Forces eliminated at least 20 NSCN-K terrorists in the two camps inside Myanmar. Best of all, there was zero casualty for India which is a splendid news in a hostile foreign territory.
10. The army announced the success of this hot pursuit inside Myanmar only after every single Indian Special Forces commando reached home safely.