The Central Park in Jail Road, Visakhapatnam, which is the largest park in Andhra Pradesh has recently been opened to the public and there has been a very good response about the park all over. This is evidently another step by the AP Government to make Vizag greener and cleaner.
Here is an aerial view of the park:
1. The park is centrally located near the APSRTC Complex is spread over 20 acres and has come up on the land that earlier housed the Central Jail.
2. A view of some of the attractions
3. A reflection of the greenery
4. Children’s Park
5. About 105 old trees that dotted the compound have been retained and an ornamental bamboo garden and bonsai garden has been added.
6. There is a yoga hall, an event lawn, conference hall and an amphi theatre.
7. The walking track here is an absolute paradise for fitness enthusiasts
8. An aerial view of the main entrance
9. The tallest musical fountain in India will oscillate vertically at 360 degrees until a height of 40 to 50 metres and it dances to the tunes of digital music in different colors. Built in an area of 800 square meters, the fountain will last for 45 minutes, showcasing 64 events.
10. The vibrant hues of the park