9 things you will experience if you have a friend from Godavari Districts.
1. “Nanna garandi….”- If a girl says something like this, I bet she is from East Godavari.
2. Paddathii. ->People from this place are brand ambassadors for “Athidhi devo bhava”
“Evarina Murder chesi champestaru… Kani vellu “Maryada” chesi champestaru”.
3. Yasa.. “Yeraaa…..Yekaddaaaaa Unnavu raaaaa…..Cheparaa babuuuuuuu”
4. Movies -> In fact all the banters involve at least a movie dialogue.
5. They mingle pretty easily with others.
Try catching a train to Kakinada, Rajamundry, Eluru, Bhimavaram or any of the Godavari Areas 😀 You will only get down with a new friend. 😀
6. Aayieee. This is the one well known word. Even if you troll them with this they don’t care, Its all about being authentic 😉
7. They love Non veg, They Live Non Veg. Especially “Fish”.
Oka pakka Chepala Cheruvulu, Inko pakka Samudram, Madyalo Gadavari. 😀
8. These are the people who will give you the huge respect in all situations.
“cheppandi….” “alagey Nandi..”…”sarey andi….”
9. “Yetakram ” – This is the inbuilt quality with out this they can’t survive in their daily routine.
“Kadupuki karam tentunaro telidu…Yetakaram tintunaro telidu…” 😛
Godavari District’s people are must have ones in your friend’s group, you are missing some real stuff if there’s isn’t any around 😉