AP State Govt rescues Telugu pilgrims stranded in Uttarakhand.
1. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr.Chandrababu Naidu and his team were lauded by public when they successfully rescued the AP pilgrims stranded in Uttarakhand when the place was severely affected by heavy rains flooding the area on June 25th.
2. They were able to accomplish this task by maintaining good coordination with central agencies to ensure the help is reached.
3. The Resident Commissioner of AP Bhavan had been in continuous touch with the officer at Chamoli camping in Badrinath and also related officers at Joshi Matt.
4. The whereabouts and health of the stranded people reached CBN’s office on a real time basis.
5. Resident Commissioner at AP bhavan on behalf of the government of Andhra Pradesh made all the necessary travel arrangements for the pilgrim to return their home.
6. Two officers of AP were specifically deputed at Haridwar and Rishikesh, respectively, to monitor and assist the affected pilgrims to come back home.
7. All of the pilgrims returned home safely and are thanking the government of Andhra Pradesh for their prompt response and immediate action.
Andhra Pradesh state government and Mr.Chandrababu Naidu’s team has been doing great job in helping Telugu people in difficult times. This incident proves it yet again.
image credit: AP state govt.