Experience the Best Andhra Meals at Murugan Hotel, Amaravati. A Must Try !
Amaravati, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh is home for a 30 year old hotel that has been serving Amazing Andhra Meals.
1. Murugan Hotel is right off the Vijayawada – Guntur Highway at Mangalagiri.
2. This place is open only from 12.30 PM to 4 PM. About 300-500 Cars come park right in the lane all the way from BMWs to Audis.
Pro-Tip: They are closed on Sundays.
3. Its a Family Run business since Oct 2nd 1987. Little over 30 years. ! Cheers to that.
4. Consistency in Quality of Food and Great Hospitality is the secret Recipe.
5. Its a Single item menu hotel with the best ” Andhra Meals “.
6. To spice it up, you could order . Fish Fry, Mutton Curry, Chicken Curry and Prawn Curry on the Side.
7. Ghee Unlimited. They give you a small glass full of Ghee.
Neyyi (Ghee), Pappu(Dal) and Avakai Pachadi ( Mango Pickle ) are the best combo Ever.
Watch out if you are trying to lose weight. But then, just feel its your Cheat Day when at Murugan.
8. Their Fish fry is so damn good that they run out of them by 2 PM.
Pro- Tip: Be there before 2 PM or call them and reserve couple of fish fries for you.
9. You share table with newly moved IT Professionals, Doctors, Politicians and bureaucrats from Amaravati. So Social !
Minus all the Fish and Non Veg, Their plain veg meal is just amazing too, Get social and enjoy the Sambar !
10. Gadda Perugu ( Home made Curd ), is the best part of the whole meal. Keep some space for it. Its unlimited and perfect to beat summer heat.
Pro Tip: you might wanna take a nap after that yummy curd in your tummy.
11. The most important one ! Don’t forget to Ask for Banana Leaf if you want to try it the authentic way.
Image Credits: Picxy.com/Abdul Munaff
www.Picxy.com , Explore Picxy for Great Pictures sold in Stories.
Picxy, South Asia’s Largest Stock Photo Company.