Andhra Pradesh Capital Amaravathi Master Plan
AP Capital Region:
- A capital city spread in 55,000 Acres which would cover a total of 217 Sq.kms.
- Capital Region spread across 7,420 Sq.kms.
- New International Airport in Mangalagiri in 5000 Acres.
- Road Corridors from Capital Amaravathi to Chennai, Bangalore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
- Delhi Rajpath like Main Road for the capital city.
- Chicago City like Water Taxi in River Krishna and the Canals.
- Theme Parks in the 2 big Islands on River Krishna.
- High Speed Railway line to Bangalore City from Amaravathi.
Final Capital Region Plan:
- Two new reservoirs on Kondaveeti Vaagu.
- Civic and Central Parks for public.
- 45 kms of Water Circuit.
Green and Blue Network:
- Greenery covers 21 % of the Capital Region.
- Waterways cover 3% of the region.
- Waterfronts and Developed canals through out the capital along the waterways.
- Recreation and amusement parks along the River.
- International Cricket Stadium along River Krishna.
- Golf Course and a University in the Capital City.
Religious Tourism Circuit:
- Integrating the Heritage and Religious nodes with the Metro, Road and Waterways.
- Brahma Stanam as per Vasthu to add positive energy from the North East direction (Eeshanyam) to the Capital Region with a View of Kanakadurga Temple, Vijayawada on one of the Axes of the Triangle Area in the Capital City.
( Singapore also believes in Vastu for construction like India does. Singapore City was also built as per Vastu)
Water Taxi and River Fronts:
- 8 line express highways.
- The narrowest road in the capital city would be an 80 feet road.
- 50 Roads would diverge from the Core Capital to various cities and towns integrating with the National Highways and newly constructed roads.
Public Transport and Metro Rail:
- 135 Kms of Metro Rail Network.
- Railway track to Odarevu and Bundar Ports.
- Exclusive 35 km long Cycle Track to promote eco friendly transportation and tourism. The Cycle tracks connect the Capital and the places of attractions with residential areas and metro stations.