Andhra Pradesh Budget 2014 – Highlights
#AndhraPradesh state introduced its first budget worth 1,11,824 Crores. AP makes a good start with 1 Lakh crore+ budget for only 6 months left for the next budget in April.
– Hyderabad like Green Field Airport between Visakhapatnam and Kakinada.
– 12,595 Crores for Primary Education.
– 2,612 Cr for Road and Buildings department.
– 8465 Crores for Irrigation department.
– Dr. Abdul Kalam is our inspiration, creating a knowledge based society is our goal. – #AndhraPradesh govt.
– AP aims to be among top 3 states in India by 2022, the year in which our country celebrates its 75th year of Independence.
– Disaster management get an allocation of 403 Crores.
– Special allotments for the welfare of Brahmin and Kapu communities.
– Walk-to-work and Cycle-to-work will be implemented in IT hubs and IT Parks.
– Andhra Pradesh as developed state by 2029.
– E-Pass books to be distributed to farmers soon.
– Solar power, wind energy to get huge boost. Will provide 24×7 Power for all.
– Kakinada, Gangavaram to have LNG terminals.
– Kurnool to be the grey hounds hub.
– Runway expansion for Vijayawada airport and a new terminal for Vijayawada airport.
– Chittoor dist to hold IIT, Kakinada to hold IIIT.
– A Hitex like mega convention center in Tirupati.
– Rural development budget at Rs. 6054 crores.
– Boost to medical and health sector with a budget for Rs. 4,388 crore. Majority to be spent on government hospitals.
– Beach Resorts in Perupalem of West Godavari district.
– Committed to student fee reimbursement.
– Charminar like Sound and light show in Srikalahasthi.
– 6620 Crores for development of “Smart Cities”.
– 20 liters of Mineral Water for only Rs.2 for every family in Andhra Pradesh with NTR Sujala Scheme. 1152 crores for Rural Drinking water supply.
– Integration of Adhaar Card for every welfare scheme.
– Hotel management institutes in Kakinada and Tirupathi.
– 113 Crores for Tourism.
– Shilparamams to be built in Kakinada, Eluru, Nellore and Ananthapuram.
– New Terminal and Control tower to be built in Vijayawada.
– Kuppam, Kurnool, Nellore and Srikakulam to have new small scale airports.
– Internet Connectivity to every village in Andhra Pradesh.
– Solar Pump sets to farmers and roof top solar power units to villages.
– Atleast one Job for every home. Atleast one Digital Literate in every home in the next 5 years.
* Andhra Pradesh will be the first state to introduce a special ” Agriculture Budget “.