2015, the year in review.
1. Abdul Kalam leaves us.
2. Amaravati construction gives new hope for the Andhrites.
3. Delhi pollution hits its all time worse.
4. Taj Mahal gets its own twitter handle 😀
5. Delhi odd even plan for vehicles proposed.
6. Kumba mela at Nashik ends up a grand success.
7. Satya nadella’s India visit.
8. ISRO successfully launches MOM on Mars orbit.
9. Sundar pichai becomes CEO of Google.
10. As soon as Nikesh Arora becomes President & COO of Softbank, its shares grow in value and he gives an interview asking young Indians to become entrepreneurs.
11. Sachin, ganguly, Lakshman & Sehwag back to pitch at cricket all stars tournament.
12. Digital India Campaign turns heads.
13. India gets a soccer team.
14. Bahubali sets a new standard for Indian cinema, ends up collecting Rs.600 crore.
15. Indian airforce inducts female fighter pilots.
16. Sania won 10 titles Including U.S. open.
17. K.Balachandar expired.
18. Transgenders are accepted by society and into police.
19. Thakur Anoop Singh wins the Mr.World 2015 title making India proud.
20. Censor board accepted bold movies like Margarita with a straw.
21. Chennai floods.
22. New IIM colleges sanctioned.
23. The festival of Godavari Pushkaralu held by government of Andhra Pradesh becomes a grand success.
24. Bihar had its highest voter turnout at 56.8% of its electorate showing up for the 5-phased poll.
25. India was successful in the launching and testing of Agni 5, BVR air to air and ASTRA.
26. IPL team Chennai super kings was dissolved till 2017.
27. All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam leader Jayalalithaa was acquitted in a disproportionate assets case by the Karnataka High Court.
28. CBSE directed the AIPMT to be conducted again, on account of cheating
29.Nirbhaya case juvenile released, huge uproar in the nation.
30. AAP win 67/70 seats in the Delhi elections,thrashing BJP.
31. Massive earthquake in NEPAL, 7.9 Richter scale, north India affected.
32. Swine flu re-emerged in February, killed 585.
33. Literary personalities returned their awards, post the murder of 2 writers as a protest.
34. India’s forest cover increases by 6000SqKms.
35. Prime minister Narendra Modi receives a grand welcome with Love in Afghanistan Parliament which was Built by Indian Government.