15 things you can relate to if you are best friends with your mother.
1. As a child, you never remember her controlling you , you are the best of friends right from your childhood.
2. Right since you were a child she gave you freedom to be yourself yet she was real strict when it demands her to be ( This is probably one reason you have huge respect for her)
3. In school days she got mad on you whenever you didn’t finish your lunch box
4. When you enter your college she was real curious about your friends opposite sex and always annoyed you with silly questions.
5. she calls you by your pet name in front of your friends. And you were like
6. She has unusual methods of waking you up from the hangover caused by the previous night’s party. (Unusual & effective!!! )
7. This is a common scene in your house whenever you pissed her off.
8. That innocent face she puts when she tries to fit into your gang and miserably fails at it due to the generation gap.
9. She always took the stress of making difficult choices between you and your dad or your sibling. Because whenever she took ones side the other will get angry on her.
10. Beneath her Silliness lies a very strong personality and mature character which never ceases to astonish you. She supported you in your hard times and helped you in taking those crucial decisions in your life which you are thankful for.
11. she did countless things for you and never expected anything in return for what she has done for you. (Except your time)
12. During your college days, she was your partner in crime whenever you were asked to bring your parents for having low attendance.
14. The way she serves us food when she’s angry on us
15. You love the way she innocently believes in the bull shit stories you tell her.
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
“And I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
“You and I. Hand in hand. An endless story of love. A love that grew in me for 9 months and only grows bigger each day.
You and I. Hand in hand. An endless journey. Countless steps. One destination – your happiness.
You and I. Hand in hand. My heart and blood. I’ll share it all – take it – my whole life is you.”
― Veronika Jensen