15 things only 90’s kids would understand.
1. This was our play station
2. And they were our heroes. Actually still are 😉
3. He scared the s**t out of us..
and our moms threatened us saying he will come for us whenever we didn’t do our homework or eat on time.
4. If you Finished this game.
you did this..
5. The only snacks available at cinemas were the onion samosa.
6. We saved 5 rupee coins to get the Kwality Walls Biki Max.
7. The only reason we bought Cheetos. We all had hundreds of these.
8. We loved them & we tried their moves on our younger siblings.
9. The best snack of our childhood.
10. If you lost one of these.. you are screwed.
11. We all watched these shows and even tried to see if you had super powers.
12. He was our PM. ( Vajpayee Thatha 😀 )
13. We begged our parents to get this on a birthday.
14. This was our Pepsi.
15. We rubbed the stains on our canavas shoes with chalks and walked away
img src for cover image.